The building is considered as one of the royal residences, located in Piazza del Castello 2 in Aglié and is surrounded by an English and an Italian garden and a park with centuries-old trees, designed by Xavier Kurten between 1830 and 1840. The original nucleus of the Castle dates back to the Middle Ages, when the San Martino family establishes itself in the area. Today, just a few remains in masonry-work attest the existence of that first fortification. The itinerary includes several rooms of the Royal Residence like a large ballroom covered with frescoes, the art gallery and a precious collection of archaeological finds.
The offer includes
Free admission to this and all the other affiliated cultural sites with purchase of the Torino+Piemonte Card. See all the details