Pietro Micca and the siege of Turin in 1706 museum
It was built in 1961 and opened for the celebration of the Unification of Italy. It was erected in Turin on Via Guicciardini 7 A in the place where, during the siege, the French army placed one of their batteries. The building is directly linked to the underground galleries and allows an interesting itinerary of their most important sections.
The offer includes
Free admission to this and all the other affiliated cultural sites with purchase of the Torino+Piemonte Card. See all the details