Stupinigi Hunting Lodge
UNESCO site: the residence is located in Nichelino, in Piazza Principe Amedeo 7, is considered as one of the royal residences. Its construction began in 1729. It was designed by Filippo Juvarra and developed by Benedetto Alfieri, Giovanni Tommaso Prunotto and Ludovico Bo. The heart of the royal Residence is the big oval hall with its very evocative “concave-convex” balconies. The central hall has four radiating lower wings that form a Saint Andrew’s cross, where there are the royal apartments and the guest rooms. The decoration of the rooms is an ode to hunting, and the splendour of the details, the rich attestations of Italian Rococo furniture and the precious materials attest the luxury and the refinement of the court.
The offer includes
Free admission to this and all the other affiliated cultural sites with purchase of the Torino+Piemonte Card. See all the details